Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Welcome Friends!

Thank you for coming along on the ride of my life!  That ride envelopes self-discovery and learning, my passion (more like an obsession lol) for hair, affinity for fashion and jewelry, hair products (the good, the bad and the ugly) and recipies for success regarding hair products, hair styles, styling tools and tips.  I will always be honest with you.  We may not all agree on strategies or opinions on what are 'best practices' but all opinions are welcome and appreciated as long as they are respectful, tactful and diplomatic. 

I look forward to your input and responses and keeping the lines of communication open in order to support and help one another on our various journeys.

As you travel with me on my journey, I hope you will laugh, learn and love all things that make us and our natural hair unique. 

~ Coil Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment