Sunday, August 21, 2011

Oyin Hair Dew....How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...

1)      Quick Absorption: The quick absorbing, lightweight properties of Oyin hair dew for this low porosity chick makes it the no#1 reason why I love it.  No more white creamy greasy stuff sitting on my hair.  No matter if I need to make a quick run to the store or if I’m running a little late for work and need a moisturizing quick fix, Oyin’s Hair Dew is my Holy Grail go to moisturizer that leaves no residue!   Love it, love it, love it!!!

2)      Super soft hair: Hard hair for this Coil Queen is a definite no-no!  Super soft hair that feels like velvet is the 2nd reason I love this product.  Hair dew quenches my tightly coily hair and works wonders when styling coil-outs or when simply sporting/styling my TWA (teeny weeny afro).  My man can’t keep his hands out of my hair.  I don’t shy away from him playing in my hair, it’s so relaxing and also stimulates my scalp.  With serious hand in hair syndrome, I too admit, I can’t stop touching my “do” after apply hair dew.   
 
3)      Refreshing my “do”:  A little goes a long way is my third reason for loving thee! After lightly water spritzing my hair, I apply a dime size (and I do mean dime size) amount of hair dew and a tad bit of coconut oil or Oyin Burnt Sugar Pomade (to seal in moisture) to my coils and voila! My hair is pliable and ready for root picking/lifting, a tug here and there and whoot there it is!  My “do” is done!

4)      Smells yummy:  It’s hard resisting a high quality, moisturizing product that smells yummy.  The aroma of hair dew smells like yummy to my tummy cake batter.  The scent isn’t over powering, no thanks to the wafting fragrance of a bakery (for my hair that is).  The barely detectable smell of yummy cake batter is just perfect for me.  I likey!

5)      M.O.I.S.T.U.R.I.Z.I.N.G.:  Last, but certainly not least, there’s nothing more blissful than finding the right moisture balance for my Afro-Textured hair.  Hair dew can be used as a leave-in conditioner or as a moisturizer, like a 2-in-1.  I prefer to use hair dew as a moisturizer.  For maintaining my moisture balance, I love using hair dew in the morning in preparation for styling my hair for the day and as a ‘night-cap’ before going to bed.  My tresses sips a little hair dew cocktail before lying down to rest under my satin bonnet.     

Oyin Hair Dew… ohhh how do I love thee!!!

Ingredients:  purified water, castor oil, olive oil, organic aloe vera gel, behentrimonium methosulfate (emulsifier), coconut oil, olive squalane (olea europa), optiphen (preservative), cetyl alcohol, and love!

8oz = $12
16oz = $19


No comments:

Post a Comment